Sick

I've been really sick since Sunday, that's why I haven't been posting. I've spent almost the entire last 4 days in bed, but have been too feverish/runny to read. Major lameness. I have a post scheduled for Friday, but until I'm better, don't expect posts. I have nothing to say except that I feel like a bruised noodle. It especially stinks because I just got Wolfsbane (Andrea Cremer), Divergent (Veronica Roth), and Outside In (Maria V. Snyder), and I haven't been able to read anything!

Sorry peeps. Hope you have a good week.

I'll be deleting this post once I'm better so as not to boost my post-count.


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

8 comments:

  1. so as not to boost your post count? Or so that future readers will think you are immortal and never get sick? Eh? EH?

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Good point. Maybe I'll keep it up for posterity. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better soon. I hosted Andrea Cremer at the High School where I teach today. I will be posting about it soon. It looks like the breathless reads event was great. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous of your Wolfsbane copy! Sad to hear you aren't feeling well. It especially bites to be too sick to read. I've been there.

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous of your Wolfsbane copy as well! Praying that you get well soon!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon! I have been sick lately as well. :( But at least I have caught up a bit on my reading- just finished Delirium and ANGEL (the new maximum ride book)

    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss your blog, Enna! I don't know why, but my Reader doesn't show your blog posts. :/ So I haven't been here for a while.

    Hope you get better soon, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails