Supernaturally cover!

I'm finally better! It's taken more than a week, but my brain FINALLY feels clear. Now I'm here to try and scrape the dust off of Squeaky Books. I'm thinking of posting an IMM vlog later today, but for now I wanted to post the cover of Supernaturally! Y'all have probably seen it already, but it's gorgeousness deserves a second, third, or even BAJILLIONTH look. There's even a contest for sharing the cover. I'm not entering, but y'all should!

Now, here's the cover!


And here's the full jacket. SOOOO pretty.



Not gonna lie: I like this cover a lot better than Paranormalcy, and I liked Paranormalcy! I just think the red, and the flowers, and the lightning is SO powerful! I do, however, wish that the model had just a little bit of emotion in her face.

Which do you prefer? Supernaturally or Paranormalcy?

All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

4 comments:

  1. Oh I don't know... I like both covers! It is too tough to choose between them. I am totally excited to read Supernaturally... I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're feeling better! :)
    I totally agree that Evie needs to look happier, though! She just looks too intense. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling better. I love this second cover just as much as I loved the first one. Kiersten White has hit the jackpot twice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better!
    Definitely looking forward to this one, but I'm not crazy about this cover. I think I would have liked it better with the lightning on the front cover to break up all that red.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails