I'll Be Seeing You

I'm still in midterm-recovery mode. So I apologize for another fluff/non-post. And this is for people attending the event tomorrow:

I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED for the Breathless Reads event tomorrow. YEE-HAW!!! It's gonna be epic-sauce. I know that a TON of you are also planning to attend, and I would LOVE to meet you. In order to allow myself to be located, I decided to wear very noticeable clothes, and have taken pictures of them.

Here's my jacket:
Isn't it fun? This is just a cell-phone picture, so it looks kind of pale-green, but I promise you this jacket is BRIGHT pea-green. I'll be wearing those necklaces too. I think they're cool.

But if that's not enough to help you out, you can also look for this:
Oooh. Shiiiiiiiiny. Yup. That sparkly thing will be in my hair.

And if THAT'S not enough, y'all know that I have UBER long hair, which I am planning on curling, but it'll still be pretty long.

So come say HI to me! And leave a comment if you're going to be at the event, that way I can be prepared.


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

7 comments:

  1. hopefully we'll get a chance to meet! i'll be there with a few other writers tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What event is it? When I search the website it doesn't tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops. Sorry, here's the event info: http://www.squeakybooks.com/2011/01/oh-my-gosh-calling-all-local-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll see you there!

    -Catie (meow_mix85 on Twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for tomorrow, it'll be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll guess I might see you! I can't wait either. My dad just barely got the tickets and he said there were rarely any left:) EXCITEMENT!
    -Danna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails