Delayed Reactions

Okay, couple of delayed reactions. First off, I just realized that this is my 101 post, which means the post before it was 100. w00t? I guess I should do something... but I'm not going two.

Secondly, I have discovered that I should not read books while under mental or physical duress. I read Sarah Beth Durst's Out of the Wild in one day and it was a day where everything bad seemed to be happening to me, and I think that my have slightly affected my opinion of the book. Plus I wish I had savored it more, but the aforementioned "duress" required something to take my mind off my current situation. So in this case it is a delayed review. I won't be reviewing it until I read it again under more welcoming circumstances.

~Enna Isilee

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean :)

    By the way, how'd you get a copy of Out of the Wild ahead of time??? I can't wait til it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won SBD's T-shirt contest.

    *eye roll* I can't believe I said, "I'm not going two." Oi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails