Another play. Oh my goodness.

Well. I've gotten myself buried into another play, but not as an actress this time...

...as director.

Oh good glory.

Actually... I don't think I'm technically the director, or that I have any title at all, all I know is that I have a little more than 3 weeks to put together a show and we haven't even had auditions yet.

Eeps!

So... life is going to be stressful. I'm already way behind in my reviews, but I'm working on catching up.

Anway. I'm done now. Toodles.

~Enna Isilee

4 comments:

  1. Go Enna Isilee! That sounds very exciting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me smile. I know you'll do well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I can't imagine! Congratulations are in order...I think? ;-)
    It will be a good experience for you, I'm sure.

    Wish you the very best luck! (I guess I can say that since you're not acting....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's awesome! Good luck (not that you'll need it)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails