Spring Cleaning Sucess!

Some of you may remember this. Well, I’m glad to announce that my spring cleaning was a success!

Take a gander:



Pretty nice eh? I had to stack them two deep so that they would all fit:
And, I convinced my mom to let me take my wittle bookshelf out of my closet and display it prominently… in the corner. But hey! At least she let me take it out of the closet (for some reason my mom didn’t want it out. I don’t know why).

And check out this cool box I found downstairs. It’s my princess box! It’s green and gold (my favorite color combination is green and silver) velvet. I like it. I display it along with my bookshelf.

So that’s that. I think it looks good. Certainly better than it did

~Enna Isilee

7 comments:

  1. Very nice job!

    I see you have Secrets of My Suburban Life on your shelf - has it been read yet? I am curious as to what you might think - I picked it up last time in the store, but didn't buy it because I wasn't sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped reading it due to profanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very nice. I'm so incredibly jealous of the amounts of books you and other peoples have. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the box and the books. The mini book shelf is cute. I really need to get some more shelves set up as all my books are doubled up at the moment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had my way all four of my walls would have shelves...but sadly I am not.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails