I'm in a bit of a block

I can't decide what to read. I keep half-heartedly picking up a book and then puting it down again. It's not that I don't have anything to read, it's just that I feel... well I don't know the word to describe it. Suffice it to say that I'm stuck, and I need y'all's help. If you could just vote in my nifty sidebar poll that would be fantastic. Here are the books up for option:

Kiki Strike and the Empress's Tomb, Kirsten Miller
Carpe Diem, Autumn Cornwell
Pilgrims of Rayne, D.J. MacHale
Rise of the Evening Star, Brandon Mull
Blue Noon, Scott Westerfelt
The Scarlet Letter, Nathaniel Hawthorne
Erec Rex, Kaza Kingsley

Thanks!

~Enna Isilee

5 comments:

  1. Ah...I think I know what you mean. There's nothing that you just want to sit down and read straight through. It's not that the books are bad; you're just not in the mood for them.

    Usually, when this happens to me, I'll pick up one of my favorite books, or something fun. Or most times, I just won't read. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only book I've read on your list is the Scarlet Letter, but I'm impressed to think that it isn't the best choice . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anilee: Yeah. Pretty much. I want to read though because it's spring break, and I was planning on reading a lot. I'm just not feelin' it.

    Hwalk: It's for English. It's the one I should read, but seeing as I already don't feel like reading, I don't think it's the best choice either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually enjoyed The Scarlet Letter. I recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really didn't like The Scarlet Letter. It was better the third time around when I read it with a pencil and paid attention to descriptions and stuff, but it does not make a good read aloud, and that ruined it for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails