Tales from the Brothers Grimm and the Sisters Weird-- Vivian Van Velde

Not much to say about this book. It’s a light, sweet read that made me laugh out loud more than once. Some of the twisted fairy tales are very disturbing, however. Others almost made me cry. I actually fell in love with Rumplestilskin. He’s amazing.

Anyway. Cute read. And most of the tales are great for little kids. I thought the “Rated PG-13” on the back was a joke, but after reading it I see that it’s not, not really. It’s not inappropriate at all for anyone over 13 I think. Just a little creepy.

~Enna Isilee

2 comments:

  1. Creepy cover! It's odd giving books ratings, I haven't seen that before except on some of the manga around. I like the sound of this thoug.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails