Who are you, and how do you Armchair?

This year I'm giving Armchair BEA a try. Today's prompt is "Who are you, and how do you Armchair?" Sounds simple enough. So here we go!
  • Name: Enna Isilee. No, this isn't my real name. But I don't do anything with my real name online. I have a secret identity. I'm like a superhero!
  • How Long I've been Blogging: Nearly FOUR years! But I didn't really catch my stride until a year ago.
  • Favorite Author: Shannon Hale
  • Favorite Book: Tie with Book of a Thousand Days and Enna Burning, both my Shannon Hale
  • Social Networking: Twitter, GoodReads, FaceBook (Deleted! I've never felt so free!)
  • Random Fact: My middle finger on my left hand is significantly longer than the middle finger on my right. That's 'cause the left one is a mutant.
  • Hobbies: My primary hobby is reading (duh!), but I have also been known to sew, knit, graphic design, and watch TV.
  • Why I'm Not at BEA: Since BEA happens only a month after the school year ends, I need to plan a year in advance in order to go. One year ago I was not in ANY kind of financial position to go. Plus, I didn't know anyone who would go with me (and I'm not about to fly off to New York on my own!). I hope to go next year, but I'm still not sure if anyone will go with me. Working on it.
And... I think that's all I have to say. If you have anything you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask in the comments! (*prepares for crickets*) 

 

All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

13 comments:

  1. Oh how I want to go so badly. I won a free entrance fee this year for BBC and couldn't make it due to....life happening. LOL.

    I have never been east of Denver so for a small town gal like me the thought of NYC is overwhelming - more than overwhelming thinking about going at it alone.

    Maybe next year we should be travel buddies!

    Thanks for the fun post. And by the way, one of my fave quotes is Mr Incredible "Every super has a secret identity" ;)
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being travel buddies would be awesome! I'll put you on my "possibilities" list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're doing Armchair BEA! You are a superhero! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already a follower of your blog but I just wanted to drop by and say hi through ArmchairBEA. LOL I think it's pretty obvious based on your online name who your favorite author is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I'm not sure I could delete my Facebook--you're brave! I've been a follower for awhile, but I'm just popping in to say Hi for Armchair BEA!

    Here is my intro post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is with school causing so many of us to not be able to go to BEA! I'd ditch but I'm the teacher. HeHe ;)

    http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/05/wish-i-was-in-nyc-but-my-armchair-works.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not new, but thought I'd stop in and say hi anyways. Also, a big Shannon Hale fan as well. Can't wait for the next Austenland book! Sometimes I'd like to be free of my facebook. I have cut down a lot since the fall, which I'm pretty proud of! Happy ABEA and reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to Armchair BEA! You've been blogging a long time. I hope I make it that long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would go to BEA with you but a) I'm still in school until June and b) I'm completely broke.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Until JUNE?! Is that normal, or are you going for the spring term?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Enna Isilee! We all need a secret identity to keep once in a while. *wink*

    Hopefully we can attend a BEA in the future! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to BEA next year and so is my daughter. Yup!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You'd BETTER! You two would be my favorite travelling companions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails