ABEA Winner!

Happy memorial day! I hope y'all are enjoying the holiday! And for those of you who aren't having a holiday today, I hope you're enjoying your Monday!

The winner of the signed and semi-personalized copy of The Princess and the Hound is...


This is what she'd like to see in an interview:
I would want to know if you could rename your blog would you and if yes what and why.
Great question! And one that I actually have an interesting answer for. Did you know that Squeaky Books hasn't always been Squeaky Books? Yup. For the first few months of its existence it went under a different name! Brownie points if you can find what it was.

I'm really excited to get started on these interviews. And I have a major backlog of reviews that need to go up this week, so keep an eye out.

Have a fantabulous day! I'm off to go see Kung Fu Panda 2!


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

6 comments:

  1. I don't think even I have been around that long. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Only some of the original LRRH-ers have been around long enough to know what it was. But you can find it if you try. And you don't have to try very hard, either. ;) Check August 2007.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think I found it - Story Shanty?

    Thanks for answering my question and for having a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I have a vague recollection of Story Shanty. I mean, I'd met you before August of 2007, so I'm sure I was reading your blog then.

    We've known each other for almost four years. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wondering - did you choose the winner based on which question you liked best? And congrats to Lisa.

    It was fun going back to the very first posts of this blog, partly because I love so much what it's turned into. I only started following a few months ago, but I'd been to your blog before, most memorably when Shannon Hale linked to your post about all her different covers, which I then showed to all my friends, most of whom had no idea why I was so excited.

    Do you reread the original posts from your blog? I do occasionally, although I usually close the page rolling my eyes at how "beginner" (that was the nicest word I could think of) my reviews sounded - not that I'm saying they're much better now. But I think I've got a hang on it at this point.

    Thanks for all the ABEA posts! As someone who'd never heard of BEA until this year, it was great to read about all the fun parts of ABEA. Happy Memorial Day to you too (although it's pretty much over now).

    Pica
    http://picareads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, Ennalee, did you just post that??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails