Please help! Have you seen this book?

Gah! Blogger is finally back online! I'm desperately trying to remember the name of a book I read YEARS ago. I can't remember title or characters. All I can remember is that it's a futuristic world where no one is born naturally, everyone comes from test tubes and petri dishes. I think the main character was a boy, and he meets a girl who was naturally born. 

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Please help! It's been driving me crazy. My kingdom for the title!

Thank you!

All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

8 comments:

  1. Sorry, can't help... but if you ever figure out the title let me know because it sounds like a good story! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did some Google digging and I think it might be Brave New World by Aldous Huxley?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some parts of that description sound like House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer, but some parts don't.... so that might not be the book you're looking for. Hope you find the name of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... could possibly be The Chrysalids? http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/826845.The_Chrysalids

    It's not quite the same as what you described, but it has to do with genetics and 'mutations'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good place for a question like this is the GoodRead's group "What's the name of that book?"
    They usually come up with an answer realllly quickly.

    http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/185.What_s_The_Name_of_That_Book_

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is definately Brave New World, but is it nerdy of me that I didn't need google? I just saw you on my reader and thought, "Brave New World, I read that in 8th grade with 1984 for summer reading."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails