Business Cards

Some of you know that I've REALLY been wanting to make Squeaky Books bookmarks. However, Living Social has a deal (expires soon!) where you can get $50 to VistaPrint for only $10. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE. VistaPrint doesn't do bookmarks, but since this is such a fab deal, I'm willing to switch to business cards. Those are like mini-bookmarks, right? But before I print a bajillion cards, I'd like to get your opinion on them. So here they are, click to enlarge:


What do you think? I know the quote is really tiny. If the print quality is good enough it SHOULD still be readable, though.

Also, I can't decide which business card holder to get. What say you?




All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! So they're business cards, but their purpose would be to be used as book marks? Cute idea. I like both card holders! The argyle reminds me of Jen Lancaster :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The "Looking for a good book?" text on the back strikes me as odd somehow, though. I think it's technically grammatically correct, but it SOUNDS funny.

    I'm an argyle person, but the paisley would work better with your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I like the paisley...the argyle hurts my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the second one (paisley) best, but they're both very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the business cards. They are very eye catching and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE the business cards...and I think the second business card holder would be great....the second kinda reminds me of your blog and it has spunk. :) Spunk is such an awesome and funny word! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your business card! And I like the paisley.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails