In My Mailbox: Contest Epic Edition

Here's this week's IMM! It's a little rough (I had to edit both song and video to make it all fit) but I still LOVE this song!




What is Contest Epic? Do you know Heather Z? NO?! Well you should. Seriously. Go follow her blog right now. She recently had an EPIC contest, and through a lot of luck, crazy situations, and paranoia, I managed to win! Wahoo!!

Books/Things Mentioned:

Toads and Diamonds, Heather Tomlinson (Amazon | GoodReads)
Dragon Ball Z Season 2 (Amazon)
Compulsion, Heidi Ayarbe (Amazon | GoodReads)
Bumped, Megan McCafferty (Amazon | GoodReads)
StarCrossed, Elizabeth C. Bunce (Amazon | GoodReads)
The Enemy, Charlie Higson (Amazon | GoodReads)
Stork, Wendy Delsol (Amazon | GoodReads)
The Demon's Covenant, Sarah Rees Brennan (AmazonGoodReads)
White Cat, Holly Black (Amazon | GoodReads)
The Candidates, Inara Scott (Amazon | GoodReads)
Girl Parts, John Cusick (Amazon | GoodReads)
Monsters of Men, Patrick Ness (Amazon | GoodReads)
The Iron Daughter, Julie Kagawa (Amazon | GoodReads)
The Mysterious Benedict Society, Trenton Lee Stewart (Amazon | GoodReads)
The Curse of the Wendigo, Rick Yancey (Amazon | GoodReads)


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

14 comments:

  1. Awesome mailbox! And vlog too!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow! Be sure to stop by!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Toads and Diamonds, but it sounds great. Thanks for sharing your IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning that contest! That's so awesome!

    Hope you enjoy all of your books :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Heather Z and I witnessed all that craziness! I couldn't believe the winner never responded--but that just means the books landed in a good home now :)

    *raises hand* I used to watch Dragonball Z! I was the only girl who watched that when I was in school and all the boys seemed so puzzled as to why I liked it so much, lol. I stopped watching after Gohan and Videl got together. (I think that show should've ended once they defeated Buu). It seems to go on and on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree! *this is the show that never ends* But the first few seasons are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of those, and most of them look great. I'm looking forward to your reviews.

    In my mailbox, I won Liar Society and A Curse Dark as Gold this week. Is StarCrossed a sequel?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think so. I'm pretty sure A Curse Dark as Gold is a stand-alone (I own it, but haven't read it yet). And StarCrossed is called Thief Errant #1.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice swag!
    (So I loved the song and decided to look up more about Lucy Schwartz and saw that she was playing here in Austin. I was like, great! And then it turns out that she was playing TONIGHT, as in four hours ago. Bummer!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! I should have posted the video sooner! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so right! That was an epic contest and congrats on winning it. My husband loves Dragonball Z. Me, not so much. Hope you enjoy all your novels!

    My Mailbox has some super cool Dark Days of Supernatural stuff in it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that HG shirt, any clue as to the designer/ the website?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - lots of fun stuff! You held up the paper after Stork, but there were no words - what was supposed to be on it? Just curious more than anything!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enna you scored!!! Love your video, so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails