Phenomenal Cosmic Layout!

I don't know if any of you noticed the seizures my blog was going through yesterday, but I was playing with a new HTML code I discovered. After ripping it apart and basically starting all over again, I have ended up with what is now the new and improved Squeaky Books!

Same color scheme, same graphics, just a brand new rocking layout! Though... I know most of you don't actually look at my blog. You just reader-ize it.

Is there anything off? I know that if you resize your window things get alittle crazy, which worries me. Do things look okay to you?

I'm not setting up a poll to see if you guys like it, because it took me hours to set up, and if you don't like it, I will cry.

Seriously.

~Enna Isilee

11 comments:

  1. This is one of the best layout changes everr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice. and i'm glad my instructional email re: packages is being put to good use. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new layout! Especially the colors...gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's VERY nice, but you need to center your background. Then it will be perfect on every computer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really looks nice. Colorful and easy to read.

    Elie (Ellz Readz)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this layout is so nice! It inspires me to update mine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails