Only 24 hours! Did anyone get my newsletter?

Hey! I know y'all are sick of contest reminders, but here's one last one before the contest ends! You only have exactly 24 hours from RIGHT NOW.

GREAT list of books, guys, I'm definitely going to look some of those up.

Also, did anyone get my newsletter? No one said anything, but so far I've had four people unsubscribe from my newsletter, so I'm pretty sure people got it. ;) However, I've had four people subscribe. :) So we broke even! Wahoo!

Have a fantastic Wednesday!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails