Week One Winners, and Week Two Instructions

Oi! I’m never going to do that again. I cut up 323 little pieces of paper and put them into a box! But I do have this week’s winners. But first:

The answers to Saturday’s questions:

1. My favorite color is: GREEN
2. My favorite animal (anything not human) is: BUTTERFLIES (duh!)
3. My favorite author: SHANNON HALE (I’m really glad no one missed this)

Alright, now that we’ve gotten that out of the way I’ll announce the winners of the drawing.

Oh, but before I do that I just wanted to say that Q had the most amount of entries, 17. Anyway…

In first place (she gets the first pick of all the books I’m giving away) HEATHER Z
In second place (getting the second pick of books) BUNNY B
And in third place (I think you get the drill) ~FIREFLY~

There you have it. You can tell Heather Z really wanted to win, because her piece of paper literally jumped out of the box. It was quite miraculous.

Shoot me an e-mail and I’ll let you know how to collect your prizes. If I don’t get an e-mail by Wednesday your prize will be forfeit and I’ll pick another winner.

E-mail to: Books@Squeakybooks.com

ALL THE WEEK 1 POSTS ARE CLOSED. Feel free to answer the questions, but you won't get any entries. Now it's all up to Week 2:

This week requires a little more work on your part. You have to e-mail me your answers, but there are more opportunities to get more entries than last week.

Every day, on someone’s blog, will be posted the first line of a novel. You have to identify the book the line comes from. E-mail me your answers to Books@Squeakybooks.com . You’ll get points even if you get it wrong. However, I would ask that you would also comment on each respective blog when you e-mail me, just so I can tell if any e-mails have been lost.

The prizes this week are(You may notice that the prizes get a little better every week):

1st place: Your choice of one of the books I’m giving away and any pair of Nerd Godesses’ punctuation jewelry (earrings, necklaces, charms, and more!)
2nd place: Your choice of one of the books I’m giving away
3rd place: Your choice of one of the books I’m giving away

Today the contest is hosted by Cuileann: http://www.thehollyandtheivy.blogspot.com/

I’ll update the list on my sidebar soon.

Chao! And happy guessing!

~Enna Isilee

7 comments:

  1. Yay for the winners!

    And I'm super excited for next week. ;)

    Thanks Ennalee! (especially for more promo towards my shop ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I should get a prize for having the most entries. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, mine literally popped out O_0 That's kinda cool. Well you know I really am a very enthusiastic person ;)

    I will send my e-mail as soon as I get off work. I'm so excited. Thank you Enna! Good luck to everyone else, I really hope you win.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails