Some unfortunate news, week 3 winners, and a cry for help

Okay. I have this weeks winners! The grand prize winner, receiving a personalized Shannon Hale Book, a book charm bracelet, and my eternal love, has already been chosen, but I’m going to let you all suffer for a bit longer. Muahahaha!

TO ALL WEEKLY WINNERS:
I’m really sorry, I should have forseen this, but it didn’t even cross my mind. I should have made this contest open to US residents only, but I didn’t. As it is I cannot ship out-of-country. However, if any of our foreign winners have family or a good friend in the US that I can ship their prizes to, I would be happy to do that. Be sure to ask their permission though, and send me an e-mail. If not, I’m really sorry, but I just can’t ship international.

THIS WEEKS WINNERS:

Q!
Alessandra!
Cuileann!


All three will get to choose from my remaining books! Q gets to choose first, then Alessandra, then Cuileann. I know that I said there’d be a t-shirt involved, but that kind of fell through.

Ugh. So many things have fallen through! At least I have excuses, heh. heh… aw.

Congrats, e-mail me.

~Enna Isilee

But wait! Wait! I need your help!

I'm in a bit of a bind, my aunt asked me to read and write 8-10 questions about some books, but I haven't had enough time to do them all! The books are:

Fairest by Gail Carson Levine
Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke
Crispin: the Cross of Lead by Avi

Those are just the books you may of heard of, the others are completely random titles, and I'll work on those. However, if you've read these books and have any possible questions at the ready, please post them here. They're meant for 5th-6th graders. For example, here's one of them that I have for Fairest:

Q: What is the name of the prince's dog?
A: Oochoo

Don't feel obligated, I know some of you are busy too. But I just thought I'd throw this out there. Maybe you can consider it your birthday gift to me? Heh. ;)

Thanks much!

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Ennalee!

    Unfortunately, I can't help you; I've only read Fairest, and that was a really long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!

    Unfortunately, I haven't read Fairest recently enough to be able to write such specific questions. :(

    But thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!

    I'll think about Fairest questions...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! We need to get together soonish so I can give you things to mail and a present.

    And, uh, I'm bad at coming up with questions. I'll try to think of something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a VONDERFUL anniversary of your entry into this world, Ennalee!

    *is doing happy i-won dance* And thanks for hosting all these giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday. I haven't read any of the books, so I won't be of any help.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I do have one question off the top of my head for Fairest:

    How does Fairest and Ella Enchanted connect (and not just because they are in the same world)?

    Hope that helps Enna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails