And again today, plus a meme

Here 'tis. We're giving Charybids a second chance.


The 3
(which is unfortunately my unlucky number)
Meme

Here are the rules: I am going to list three categories of books. 3 MUST Read Books, 3 Keep Your Eyes on These, and 3 Look For These Soon. Keeping with the theme, I am going to tag at least 3 bloggers. They should put these same lists on their blog but SUBTRACT one book from each list and ADD one of their own. Then they should tag at least 3 more bloggers. It will be fun to see how the lists change as they go around the blogosphere. Please come back to this post and leave a comment so I can see how the lists are changing.

Since this is Book Buzz…please keep your lists to titles released in 2007-2009.

So, here goes…[asterisks are next to my additions]


3 Must Read Books:
A Little Less Talk and a Lot More Action (Signet Eclipse) by LuAnn McLane
Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale**
The Host: A Novel by Stephenie Meyer


3 Keep Your Eyes on These:
The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen
The 13th Reality by James Dashner**
Small Favor (The Dresden Files, Book 10) by Jim Butcher

3 Look For These Soon:
Cybele's Secret by Juliette Marillier**
Magic And The Modern Girl (Red Dress Ink) by Mindy Klasky
A Fatal Slip by Melissa Glazer

And I'm going to tag:

Alysa (http://www.everead.blogspot.com/)
Verity (http://www.somefantasyinreality.blogspot.com/)

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I love your new additions! ;) I just finished Wildwood Dancing, (yes, I'm probably one of the few people in this blogosphere who hadn't read it yet!) and I loved it! I can't wait for Cybele's Secrets! It's supposed to be about Paula, right? =)

    ~Lucy D =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails