Week 3 News and Week 2 Winners

Alright! We have our winners! But first, a little about this week’s contest:

This week’s contest will be trivia. On a few blogs, as always, you will find a question. E-mail me your answer, and you get points! Right answers get you 5, wrong answers get ya 2. And just ta let ya know, it’s worth it to e-mail. Our first place winner this week, won because of wrong answers (sorry, bud, but it’s true). I think what I’ll do is I’ll have a question for each book that we had last week. So that’s your hint. All of the questions will come from a book that I gave the first line to last week. Though I may throw in a Shannon Hale themed one, just to keep things interesting. So I’m not going to tell you what book the question is from (though you should be able to glean it from the text) so that all you brilliant book people might be a little more challenged.

I have now contacted everyone I needed to help in this last week. And I’ve updated my sidebar link-list so I won’t have to post every day. Check your e-mail inboxes, and if your blog is listed in the sidebar, I definitely sent you an e-mail.

The contest today will be at Alessandra’s blog. http://alessandrasplace.blogspot.com/2008/09/enna-isilees-birthday-extravaganza.html
And now our winners!

In third place: MADISON/ANILEE/ANIDORI- ISILEE She gets to choose one of my fabulous books.
In Second Place: SUMMERMOON! She also gets to choose one of my fabulous books.
In first place winning one of my fabulous books and a pair of Nerd Goddess’ earrings/2 charms/ necklace is… TAIGER!

You need to contact me by Wednesday the 17th in order to claim your prizes. Books@Squeakybooks.com

All right. Now hop on over to Alessandra’s place and win, win, win! This next week I’ll be giving away a book-themed T-shirt along with more, more books!

~Enna Isilee

4 comments:

  1. Yay for the winners! Congratulations to all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? I won? I've never won anything except a coloring contest when I was about five or so. And all I got was a Pocahontas poster. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! :)

    Me too, Taiger...I don't win much either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails