A Personal Book Meme

Tagged by Q

1.
What's your favorite nursery rhyme?
Peter, Peter, pumpkin eater. Had a wife but couldn't keep her. Put her in a pumpkin shell and there he kept her very well. (First one that popped into my head. Not even sure that's correct.)

2. First chapter book you read.
Probably a Time Warp Trio or Magic Tree House book.

3. Do you read best in day time?
I read best any time.

4. Or when you are in bed?
*pokes answer to 3*

5. A funny or serious tone?
It all depends. I like funny, but it's generally the serious or especially well-written books that stick with me longest. If you can combine both (B1000) it's fantastic!

6. A favorite character who is a guy.
I've had a crush on Nawat from Trickster's Choice for a very long time. And I absolutely swoon over Book of a Thousand Days' Khan Tegus. *Swoon*

7. Some books you want to own.
"Too many to list. Your brain would explode. Trust me, it's for your own good."

8. And the first book that made you cry.
Probably The Westing Game or The Giver I can't remember which I read first, but I do remember that my mom read them to me and she could hardly finish through her tears.

I tag all those interested.

7 comments:

  1. I liked your answer to number 3... I totally agree with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in Can't Take it With You, aren't you? I played Alice in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! Really? That's so awesome Janette! (tee. We have something in common besides my mother now)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. And no "mondays" this week. There may be a "tuesdays" though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuse #8 linked your interview with Jessica today... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH! I love the new template!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails