The Adoration of Jenna Fox-- Mary E. Pearson


“I wonder at the weight of a sparrow.” ~Jenna Fox

Jenna, the adored miracle-child, has been in an accident. Or at least that’s what they tell her. She
can’t remember. But she knows something’s not right. Why are they here in this rinky-dink town? Why does her grandmother hate her? And why all the secrets?

Ya know. I don’t like Sci-fi generally. And this book is sci-fi. But I LOVED this book. OUTRAGEOUSLY loved it. It’s just… so good, and beautifully written. I absolutely bawled at the end. It’s so sad and yet so beautiful. Jenna is so interesting. And to see her re-learn and figure out things that are so confusing and convoluted is utterly fascinating. And asks you the question, “How far would you go for someone you loved?”

I definitely recommend it. It comes out later this spring.

~Enna Isilee

Coming soon, a review of Dragon’s Keep by Janet Lee Carey

7 comments:

  1. I vanna read it! It sounds great, and right up my alley.

    On another note, can't wait to see whatcha thought of Dragon's Keep - I read it last summer and enjoyed it, though it wasn't in my favorite's list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY can't I ever find an ARC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not much of a scif-fi fan either...but I'm open to anything that sounds this OUTRAGEOUSLY good.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I loved this book! Mary Pearson is brilliant. I'm glad you enjoyed it also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reading this book right now, and I'm loving it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a new website/video for this title!
    www.theadorationofjennafox.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently read this book and LOVED it. Mary Pearson is amazingly talented. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails