It's my 6th Blogoversary!!

It's my 6th blogoversary!! 

It's hard to believe that little 'ol Squeaky Books is really 6 years old. I've been neglecting the site lately, but hopefully that will change soon. Or... how about right now!

I've done a guess the cover contest for a few years for my blogoversary, but this year I decided to shake things up. This year it's a GUESS THE AUTHORS contest!

That's right, instead of book covers, I've got author pictures. You need to guess who the author is and fill out this form. To make it easier, these are all of the author's profile pictures on Goodreads.

Author friends! Sorry if you didn't make it onto this. I literally had a list so long that I had to randomly select 12 people to make it on. So... blame Random.org!

Ready? Guess away! Winner will get a $10 Amazon gift card! Just to keep things fresh, I'm not going to say when this is going to end. It'll end WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT! Muahahaha! If there are any that you just can't get, leave a comment! If people agree with you, I'll give a hint. :)





All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012

6 comments:

  1. Wow 6 years! This is a tough one, but fun. :) Happy Blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 years!!! I only know 2 so I didn't fill out a form. Super fun though. I know I've seen some of these but I can't for the life of me think of the author's name! Tricky tricky! :)
    Clean Teen Fiction
    Clean Adult Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOF that's tough! Well, we gave it a shot. Happy blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails