The sad truth about birthday

Yes. Birthday. Not BirthdayS. The fact of the matter is, I have come to accept the fact that Birthday Bash 2013 probably... won't happen. There's still time for ME to put it all together. After all, I have over 3 weeks to get it ready. However, I don't think that'd be fair to the authors. I usually contact them at the beginning of June, giving them over 2 months go answer my interview questions. I don't think it would be reasonable of me to give them just over 2 weeks. :(

I guess I just didn't realize how quickly the summer was getting away from me this year. *weeps*



All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012

1 comment:

  1. Aw, it's okay. Although summer, as in vacation, passed for me, the season's also been kind of rough for me. It's disappointing that the bash won't happen this year--the last one was great btw--but I'll look forward to next year's, and I'm definitely reading the usual reviews and other posts in the mean time. *showers kittens* (^ㅇㅅㅇ^)ノ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails