Holiday Reading! Read-a-thon?

Wahoo! If you're reading this, finals week is finally over! Even though my finals week wasn't very hard, it still felt like FINALS WEEK and so I had this strange guilt about reading. But that's gone now, and it's time to read!!!

I am WOEFULLY behind on my reading goal, but I hope to read at least TEN BOOKS before I go back to school on January 7th. The the top ten books I'm hoping to get to can be seen in this list, but what I want to know from YOU is...

Who wants to read-a-thon?!

In order to meet my goal I would LOVE to have another read-a-thon (last year's read-a-thon button is pictured). If you would be interested in participating, please let me know which of the following dates are better for you:

December 21-23
And/Or
December 27-29

Or if there are enough people who want to do both, we can do both! Let me know in the comments!


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012

10 comments:

  1. I've been so hoping you'd do another end-of-the year readathon! I would prefer Dec. 21-23, but I would love to participate no matter which date you choose.

    Pica @ Pica Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any would work and I would love to participate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and FYI, my 3yr old is obsessing over the penguins : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. After Christmas would work a lot better for me because the holidays can be a tad unpredictable in my home, but I'm up for anything!

    (I'm doing this from my brand new Kindle Fire, and I was positive I saw a giant bug on the screen. Turns out it was just a Pengin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it would be great either way. Not sure how much time I could find to read. But it is always fun to do things in groups.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm up for both. I'm already over my reading goal, but I would like to see how many books ahead I could get before the end of the year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for finals weeks being over! I share your enthusiasm!

    I'm up for a post-Christmas read-a-thon, because a) I'm going to be going crazy with pre-Christmas prep on the 21-23, and b) I'll want to read the books I get for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails