Read-a-Thon Starting Line!

It's time to start your eyeballs!

The read-a-thon technically starts now, but I'm going to go to sleep. I can't read if I'm tired. And it's a crazy blizzard here which always makes me sleepy.

For your first post, would you please share all the books you hope to read during the read-a-thon? Either leave a comment with the titles, or a link to your post.

Here are mine. I hope to read at least three from this list (excluding Witchlanders):
  • Witchlanders (Partially read already)
  • Seige and Storm
  • Shades of Earth
  • Asunder
  • Stormdancer
  • Shadowfell
  • Falling Kingdoms
  • Curse of the Wendigo
  • Frostfire
I hope I can get through three! But I'm also really consumed with my project to create a fake cyborg arm right now. So... I might get distracted.

Good luck! What are you reading?


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012

2 comments:

  1. I can't do a post til later but I'm in!

    I want to:
    Finish The Hobbit
    Read:
    Bared to You
    Death comes to pemberly
    Ton of manga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I though this started on Saturday, oops.

    My Book list:
    Throne of Glass

    If I'm lucky I will finish this and at least start on A Million Suns. (That I got for Christmas!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails