Read-a-Thon Day #2

Oh dear. I believe I'm going to fail at my own read-a-thon. I truly am obsessed with this cyborg arm I'm making, and I know I won't have time after the semester starts so I'm trying to get as much done as possible now. Eeps! So, here are my pathetic read-a-thon stats. Hopefully yours are better:

Reading Progress:

  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling: Lame. I wish I could split my focus between reading and costume design, but I've got a one-track mind.

Cyborg Arm Progress:

  • Completed Today: plastic molding & sanding completed on finger joints, shoulder guard, and outer arm. Inner arm pattern completed and cut out.
  • To-Do Tomorrow: paint shoulder guards
  • Episodes of Doctor Who Watched: 2
  • Episodes of Fringe Watched: 3.5
  • Episodes of Downton Abbey Watched: 1
  • How I'm currently feeling: Frustrated, but persistent. The weather is so bad that I can't do any work on my cyborg arm outdoors. And much of it requires places with lots of ventilation (namely the heating of the plastic and the painting). That means that I'm going to end up working in my basement with all the windows open.

I can watch TV while I'm working on the arm, but it's too bad I can't read while I'm working on it. I'd be reading like crazy!


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That would work, if I had any audiobooks I wanted to listen to more than I want to watch Doctor Who.

      Delete
    2. *is laughing* My entire life basically went on hold until I had watched series 1-6. It's addicting, isn't it?

      Did you say you were doing a Lan Fan cosplay somewhere? (That is her name, right? It's been too long since I've read/watched FMA/FMA:B.)

      Delete
    3. Yup! I'm entering a contest in March. I'm doing Lan Fan, and my friend is doing Greeling.

      Delete
  2. Total Books Read: 0
    Total Pages Read: 37
    Books Read Since Last Update: 0
    Pages Read since last update: 0
    Total time read: 3-4 hours (I really don't know)
    How I'm currently feeling: Last night it was "reading" and watching Lion King and Mythbusters. Tonight its "reading" and watching Dark Knight Rises. Very reading productive of me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails