Read-a-Thon Day #3

More pathetic read-a-thon stats. *sigh*

Reading Progress:

  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling: I'm thinking that I'll read tomorrow. My brain is tired from so much crafting.

Cyborg Arm Progress:

  • Completed Today: Cut out chest and back guards
  • To-Do Tomorrow: Mold inner arm, cut out pattern for shirt
  • Episodes of Doctor Who Watched: 0
  • Episodes of Fringe Watched: 0
  • Episodes of Downton Abbey Watched: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling: Worn down. I can't do much more until my new can of spray paint gets here, so I think it's time for a break.

This might be my most epic-fail read-a-thon ever.


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting this readathon, Enna. It was (and is, as I am extending it) very fun. Hope your cyborg arm turns out well!

    Pica @ Pica Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails