Life of Pi FULL trailer!

A while ago I posted the teaser-trailer for the upcoming movie version of Life Of Pi. The full theatrical trailer has been released, and I thought y'all might like to see it.

I'm still dubious about how this will translate into a movie (and it looks like they've made up a love interest for Pi which bugs me like crazy!), but the closer we get to the release the more I'm excited to see it. It is one of the best books ever, so... either the movie will be awesome or terrible.


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012

3 comments:

  1. I finally got around to reading this a few weeks ago. I had no idea how much I would love it. I am really looking forward to seeing how they pull this off in a movie. Very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh! We haven't read the book (although Kristan just got it from the library, so we will soon!) but we hope so badly that the movie is good, because the trailer is so lovely we could cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. This is going to be amazing or really really bad. I'm interested to see how they do the ending. How are they going to pull that off?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails