Upcoming Release: Delirium



Release Date: February 1st, 2011
GoodReads Page

Summary:
Before scientists found the cure, people thought love was a good thing. They didn’t understand that once love -the deliria- blooms in your blood, there is no escaping its hold. Things are different now. Scientists are able to eradicate love, and the governments demands that all citizens receive the cure upon turning eighteen. Lena Holway has always looked forward to the day when she’ll be cured. A life without love is a life without pain: safe, measured, predictable, and happy.

But with ninety-five days left until her treatment, Lena does the unthinkable: She falls in love.

Why I want it: Y'all saw my review of this book yesterday. I LOVED it (despite some slight issues with the plot) and I'll DEFINITELY be purchasing a copy.


Do you want to read Delirium?
Take a second to answer in the poll!
(Those of you viewing in feed readers may not be able to see it)



All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2010

4 comments:

  1. I love this book beyond description. Which is why I started a fan page for Lauren. I'm inviting you to visit it, we are currently giving away a Delirium tote bag!
    We're gonna have so much fun before its release! Don't miss it! We might even give a copy of Delirium away!

    http://deliriouslyfalling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get an e-ARC for this book at Netgalley.com, if anyone is interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And if you're lucky. I could never get it. Kept getting denied.

    I think it's just a sign that e-books are not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I JUST started reading an ARC of this book tonight. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails