2011 Debut Author Challenge!

Yay! It's time for the 2011 Debut Author Challenge!

I had NO idea what this was last year, so I didn't participate in the 2010DAC, but I certainly am this year!

The goal of this challenge is to get you to read at least 12 books by 2011 debut YA/MG authors. Want to know more? Click here.

Here's the list of books I KNOW I want to read as of right now. Some of them I will probably read before January 1st, but that's why I'm listing more than twelve. Also, I'll certainly add to this list as I learn of books.

Warped, Maurissa Guibord
Unearthly, Cynthia Hand
Across the Universe, Beth Revis
Vesper, Jeff Sampsen
The Water Wars, Cameron Stracher
The Trouble with Half a Moon, Danette Vigilante
Haven, Kristi Cook
Darkness Becomes Her, Kelly Keaton
The Iron Witch, Karen Mahoney
Clarity, Kim Harrington
Enclave, Ann Aguirre
Die for Me, Amy Plum
Divergent, Veronica Roth
Human .4, Mike Lancaster
Are YOU participating? Are any of these on your list?


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2010

5 comments:

  1. Awesome list! I'm so excited for this challenge to get started! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for joining the challenge! looks like you've got a GREAT list! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for having Warped on your list :)
    I hope you will enjoy it!
    Maurissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Across the Universe is definitely on my list too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails