Calling all Bloggers! Check your E-mail!

Allo fellow bloggers!

I sent out an e-mail today asking for your help with my contest. Please check your inboxes and spam boxes! (how could I ever be considered spam? Honestly. ;) ) If you didn't get the e-mail it either means you're not subscribed to my newsletter or you're extremely unlucky.

You can still help out though! I'd love it if you did! E-mail me at Books@Squeakybooks.com

In fact, anyone who helps me out gets 5 free entries towards my contest!

Hope to hear from you soon!

~Enna Isilee

2 comments:

  1. Call me for additional give-a-ways. Got some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Feel free to email me if you need someone else.

    Lauren51990@aol.com

    Sorry if you already did...must have went to spam.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails