Arkansas 12th Grade Reading Test

All right, I discovered these as well when I was gone. Made me laugh out loud. This is the Arkansas 12th grade reading test, would you pass?

Please read the following out loud:

MR DUCKS
MR NOT
SAR
CM WINGS
LIB
MR DUCKS

Did ya get it? Let's try a few more:

MR MICE
MR NOT
SAR
CM EDBD FEET
LIB
MR MICE


MR PUPPIES
MR NOT
SAR
CM PN
LIB
MR PUPPIES


MR TAXPAYERS
MR NOT
SAR
CM MT POCKETS
LIB
MR TAXPAYERS


MR SNAKES
MR NOT
SAR
CM BD EYES
LIB
MR SNAKES

Heh. Made me giggle. Expecially because I like to draw out the LIB. L I---- B.

Y'all have probably seen these before, but I just had to share.

~Enna Isilee

3 comments:

  1. A long time ago, when I was teaching, I saw this. Still funny. Except that, like last time, I still want to thing "Mister" instead of "'M' 'R'" and that makes it confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me about thirty seconds and then I got it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad first shared this with me when I graduated from college with my teaching degree......but his version was a "West Virginia" reading test given that's where he's from.

    thanks for the trip down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails