Zombie Meme

Stolen from Gretchen

You are in a mall when the zombies attack. You have:

1. One weapon.
2. One song blasting on the speakers.
3. One famous person to fight alongside you.

Weapon can be real or fictional; you may assume endless ammo if applicable. Person can be real or fictional.

1. A disintegrater ray (because cleaning up after a zombie battle is just NASTY!)
2. "Girls just wanna have fun" by Cindy Lauper. I mean, imagine the irony!
3. Buffy might be cool, but I'd take volunteers from my author friends first. :) Shannon, Janette, Sarah, Julie, Jessica? You wanna fight some Zombies with me? Those are just authors I know have seen my blog...

4 comments:

  1. You might be able to fight Zombies with Dean Hale. :D That would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't swear on my blog. I appreciate your commenting though.

    Taiger: Yeah! Dean would be fun! I should ask him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would so read a book based on a group of authors that team up to fight zombies. Good picks all around!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails