Author Meme

Tagged by Nicole and Kyle



The rules are...

• Link to the person that tagged you, post the rules somewhere in your meme, answer the questions, tag six people in your post, let the tagees know they’ve been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog, let the tagger know your entry is posted.


Who’s you all-time favorite author and why?
Shannon Hale, absolutely no doubt in my mind. I mean, hello have you seen my username? Not only is Shannon an amazing, funny, clever, and brilliant person, she’s also one of the most eloquent and talented writers to grace our century!

Who was your first favorite author and why? Do you still consider him/her among your favorites?
My first favorite author… hm… well, when I was little I grew up on the Animorphs series. I don’t even remember who the author was. Applegate, I think. Something Applegate. The first authors I ever really remember obsessing over are D.J. MacHale and Tamor Peirce. I guess they’re still some of my favorites.

Who’s the most recent addition to your list of favorite authors, and why?
Sarah Beth Durst would probably be my latest addition to my obsession list(that’s what I call it, though most of them aren’t actual obsessions). I have a ton of favorite books that I never even think of the authors, but Sarah was the last one I thought about and I regularly read her blog and whatnot.

If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, which authors would first pop out of your mouth? Are there any you’d add on a moment of further reflection?
Shannon Hale.

And on further reflection…

Uh… there are some other good ones, but they pale in comparision. I’m so biased.


Okay. I shall tag...


Miss Erin
Cuileann
Felicity
Taiger
Celes

~Enna Isilee

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I read Trickster's Choice and Trickster's Queen--very good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails