Life as we knew it—Susan Beth Pfeffer


A meteor hits the moon. No big deal, it happens all the time. But this time is different. The moon moves closer, setting off catastrophic and apocalyptic events that kill millions of people. Life As We Knew It is a 16-year-old girl’s perspective on the end of the world.


I really liked this book. Sometimes it seemed so real I thought it actually was. It had some weird views on religion (but some people ARE weird about religion). And I wish the ending had a little more closure(that's what sequels are for!), but I liked it. It’s very real, not science-fictiony in the least like I originally thought it would be.

3 comments:

  1. This was an awesome book. Very thought-provoking. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this series, especially the sequel, The Dead and the Gone, precisely because it has religion, specifically Catholicism. I really enjoyed reading about the guy's struggle to reconcile his faith what he sees around him. It was excellent. And now I've off on a tangent and commented about the second book on a review for first one. Oops. :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. That's all right. You probably won't like my review of TDatG because I didn't like it.

    Heck, *I* don't like my review of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails