This is so cool-- Picture Meme

I've stolen this from a few people. It's so cool!

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into flickr search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.


1. What is your first name? (I used Enna)
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush/hero?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (I used Aly Cooper because I've used it on photo-sites before.)

4 comments:

  1. I love yours! It's so bright and colorful.
    You must really like oreos... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! :D

    (and yes, I was a Teenage Popsicle is out already. I think it's sequel was published recently! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mima, I LOVE Oreos! For my favorite drink I put "Oreo milkshake" and for my favorite dessert I put "Oreo Pie." :)

    Thanks, Dominique. I'm so going to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really awesome!
    I love this idea. =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails