The Host—Stephenie Meyer


Honestly, this may be one of my favorite books. It was so beautiful! So well written! So touching I even cried. Most of you know the main plot of this book, so I won’t take time describing it to you, but it was SO amazing!


What the heck?!


I don’t like Steph’s writing! Correction: I didn’t like Steph’s writing.

She’s a great storyteller, but her Twilight series leaves a lot to be desired writing wise (just my opinion, PLEASE don’t bash me).


I read The Host in 3 days. I read over 500 pages in one day! That's pretty much the entire book. I'm getting really excited for Breaking Dawn now. Has this genius actually carried over to the Twilight series? This avid reader wants to know.


Wonderful for Twilight lovers and haters. Just wonderful.


~Enna Isilee

6 comments:

  1. I need to borrow that book from someone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's just something about Stephenie Meyer's stories that suck me in. I think it's really interesting what you said about her writing style for the Twilight series and how this book is written better. I don't even like science fiction but I felt compelled to read to the end of The Host. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read this. I just can't get into it. I think I'll try starting it again, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping to steal my best friends copy at some point so I can read this. It sounds very cool and a definite improvement on Eclipse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I love this book! I think the plot is so interesting and there are a good number of twists and turns! I think I might reread it again now.

    -Arielle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like you read this in just a few days. Loved it. I also saw where in 2012 she was going to have two more books come out, Host 2 & 3. Can't wait.

    (\___/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails