In My Mailbox: Mid-Bash Mailbox

Taking a break from the bash today to post an IMM vlog! Today I'm cutting my hair (from hip-length to arm-pit-length) and I wanted one last IMM vlog with my long hair. I'm wearing a new shirt in the vlog and I noticed (too late) that the little elastic hanger-loop thing is hanging out. Hopefully you don't find it too distracting, because I don't have enough time to re-record the vlog. I've got to hurry so I'm not late to my haircut. See y'all on Monday!




All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

5 comments:

  1. Love the music. Regina Spektor is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mailbox! Happy Reading!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you're playing one of my fav singers!!! Russian power!!! Yay! Ok now thats over...Awesome IMM!!!! I cant wait to read most of the books you showed off, and some I havent seen before! I'm not so patiently waiting for Crossed!!! :) Happy reading!!

    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-14-quicky-editon.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered Delirium from the library. I hope it gets here soon, I really want to read it!

    I think I wanted to read Dust City, but I always get is confused with something else, so I'm not sure. I'll have to look it up on Goodreads.

    SWEET VENOM!!!

    I only read half of Matched (one of those times I started reading too many things at once and had to put some of them back on the shelf), but I already have a feeling I'll want to read Crossed.

    Hope you like all your books!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling vlog:) If I had Crossed I would hug it too! (and sleep with it under my pillow) (really)

    bchild5 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails