Hair: Before & After

Now, I don't usually (read: never) post pictures of myself on the blog, but since my hair is one of the few things I HAVE show before I decided to do before & after pictures for y'all. So here you go:



It also looks like I went tanning this afternoon. I'm standing in front of the same wall in both pictures. I'm tanner than the before picture, but paler than the after picture.

But I digress. We're talking about hair.

THIS IS THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE.

The only reason I had long hair was because I enjoyed the novelty of pulling it out of its bun and having people go "Woah! You have so much hair!" but what's the point of that? I NEVER wore my hair down because it was scraggly, and took forever to style, and got caught on everything. NOW my hair is sassy! I don't look like a polygamist anymore!

I'm very pleased. And I can't stop playing with it.


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

8 comments:

  1. Bahaha! 'I don't look like a polygamist anymore' Lol!

    But I do like the hair cut, from the back at least! :P But yay for new hair cuts! I'm glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautimus! I have never had long hair before I got married, but I figured what the heck. So now I have long hair, but soon it will be all chopped off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I am now thinking of trimming my un-sassy polygamist hair too. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up. Did you donate to Locks of Love by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what you're talking about. Your hair is the same length in these pictures. It's just your body that has grown. hehe.

    Seriously, awesome! I love the feeling, too, so I often grow mine out and chop off great lengths.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hair is actually a little bit longer than your before shot....I trim it myself every once in awhile to avoid the scraglies...I've been thinking of chopping a few inches off. It's so freaking long it's kind of ridiculous. Your polygamist comment made me lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had hair just like that, long and messy I had it cut to my shoulders but for some crazy reason it just grows back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails