You lucky Goose!

Wahoo! Time to announce the winners! I did pick three, because we had 47 entries and I wanted roughly a 1 in 15 shot at winning. Otherwise it's just no fun!

Before I announce the winners, some random facts:

My copies of these books just arrived. They are even more gorgeous in person! Seriously! I love them. I'll definitely be giving another one of these away in my 200 followers contest. I just love them so much! This means I now own 3 copies of B1000, 2 copies of PA, 3 copies of RS, 4 copies of EB, and 4 copies of GG! Heh. Do you think I'm overdoing it? ;)

Also, I found it very interesting how the different books you guys wanted were distributed, here's a graph I made:

Only 4% wanted Enna Burning! That one's my favorite! *sigh* I guess the rest of the world doesn't think the same as me. I should be used to that by now. ;)

But I'm about to show you that statistics aren't everything, because here come the WINNERS!

I picked the winners using RANDOM.org, as usual. Just 3 randomly selected numbers. All up to fate. And this is what happened... the winners, in no particular order, are:

MILLI
(she wins The Goose Girl)
HOLLY CUPALA
(she wins Enna Burning)
AJA
(she wins River Secrets)

How cool is that?! I did not mess with these results at all, and yet my three winners were all DIFFERENT Bayern books! I thought for sure neither of the Enna Burning people would win. But they did! And just out of curiosity I kept generating random numbers to see how long it would take to find a B100 winner. It took me 11 times! That's really unlikely! Don't you just love randomness? It's so... random!

Sigh. Aren't giveaway's great? Oh. And if you didn't win, don't despair! You can still win my followers recommendation contest, or stay tuned for my 200 followers giveaway (only 2 more!), which will be featuring these titles as well!

Happy hunting!

.... I don't know why I said that.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the contest, and congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats winners, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I think I'm the only one who hasn't read this book. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! I NEVER WIN THESE THINGS, I'm so excited to have won a copy of River Secrets! The covers are so beautiful, I'm so excited. Thank you! <33333

    ReplyDelete
  6. I own all the River Secrets books - I LOVE Enna Burning! Sheesh! She's so like me =)
    ~ Ëarwen

    http://thebookfae.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails