The newest from Taylor, MacLaurin, and more!

No. They aren't YA authors, but they're the reason I'm not reading. My brain currently looks like this:



*sigh* I actually chose this life. Does that make me crazy? Probably.

I read FOUR books last week. FOUR! I was so pleased with myself. Doesn't look like I'll reach that quota this week, but I'm trying. Taylor, MacLaurin, and power series are putting up quite the fight.

Luckily, there's just a little more than two weeks of this calculus crash-course left.
*double sigh*

I miss sleep.

P.S. I probably made some mistakes up there. Feel free to point them out.

2 comments:

  1. What subject are you taking up? The integrals and differentials look vaguely familiar haha I'm sure I studied those when I was in college and promptly forgot about them after. I was an Electronics Communications Engineering major before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, little flower! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails