Stocking Up For Christmas-time!

Hey guys, I only have 2 more days of class (and then a week of finals, but I'm ignoring that), and I want to spend all Christmas break reading! Reading!! Reading!!! Especially since my computer is going to be out for repairs all break. Eww...

Anyway! I need recommendations! I'd prefer more recent releases, but if there's a classic I just MUST read, please let me know! I might leave this post up for a couple days just to build up good responses.

Here's what I've got on my list so far:

The Last Thing I Remember-- Andrew Klavan
Rampant-- Diana Peterfreund
The Swan Kingdom-- Zoe Marriott
The Maximum Ride Series-- James Patterson
The Demon King-- Cinda Williams Chima
Lament & Ballad-- Maggie Stiefvater
Fire-- Kristin Cashore
Sea Glass-- Maria V. Snyder

That's a lot, and I don't know if I can get through them, but here's hoping. And just in case I get through them, I want more! More!! More!!! *maniacal laughter*

Ready, set, go! And thanks mucho!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I just finished "The Seven Rays" by Jessica Bendinger and it was fabulous!! Check out my review I put up last night and see if would be something you would like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Fire right now and am IN LOVE WITH IT. Pretty sure you'll love it too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same plan! Read all through the holidays.
    Your shelf is wonderful, I'm currently reading the Maximum Ride series too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read The Lord of the Rings during Christmas break for so many years. If you haven't read anything by Tolkien, you should start with The Hobbit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails