If you love me then you'll....

...be my friend!

I'm a friendly person. I like people. I certainly like YOU people. So do you want to be my friend? I'm looking for more GoodReads and Amazon friends. Click each to see my profile. Oh! Speaking of which:

I've recently added an "Amazon" section to my far-right sidebar. If you have some spare time, perhaps consider checking out some of my reviews on Amazon (pretty much the same as the ones here), and find the ones you like most and mark them "helpful." You certainly don't have to mark all of them helpful (in fact, Amazon might get mad at me for that), but if there were any that you liked, just say so. It seems like my most popular review was my review of Shannon Hale's The Actor and the Housewife. You can see that one here.

Tee hee. You don't have to worry about the Amazon stuff if you don't want to, but I DO defnitely want y'all to be my friends.

8 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blog award! Check my site for the details!
    -Jen
    http://extremereaderbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be friends with you on Goodread!! I am a friendly person too!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Hey! Just wanted to let you know, you've won an award over at my blog :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've added you as a friend on Good Reads! You're actually the first person I've added. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are now my friend on GoodReads & Amazon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd add you as a friend, but I don't do either of those sites. I only do Blogger and Shelfari.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah. I have a Shelfari, but I don't use it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I nominated you for an award over at my blog.

    http://agoodaddiction.blogspot.com/2009/12/awards-my-first-and-4-in-one-day-wee.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails