Readergirlz In December

 

Hey guys! I just wanted to share this wonderful Readergirlz news with you! This month, the girlz are featuring Trickster's Choice and Trickster's Queen. I ADORE these books. Before I found Shannon Hale, these were my favorite books of all time.

Little known fact: Before I was Enna Isilee, my online alias was Aly Cooper, the main character in TC & TQ!

So stop by! Please join the girlz as they chat about related topics all month at the rgz blog, and join us for rgz LIVE! with Tamora on Wednesday, December 16th at 6 pm PST/9 pm EST. A live chat with the author! Awesome!

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails