In My Mailbox (4, 5, 6, & 7)

Hey guys, I'm REALLY behind in my IMM, but here they are for the last 4 weeks. Some of these I've even already read. Eeks! There are only three pictures.... but... I promise that it covers 4 weeks. Tee hee.


Maxiumum Ride: School's Out Forever-- James Patterson
Maxiumum Ride: Saving the World, and Other Extreme Sports-- James Patterson
Girls Acting Catty-- Leslie Margolis
The Swan Kingdom-- Zoe Marriott

Everwild-- Neal Schusterman
Magic Under Glass-- Jaclyn Dolamore
Something Borrowed-- Emily Giffin
The Demon King-- Cinda Williams Chima

Lament-- Maggie Stiefvater
The Last Thing I Remember-- Andrew Klavan
Beautiful Creatures-- Garcia & Stohl
Ballad-- Maggie Stiefvater

Ta da!

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! You have a lot in your pile! I'm jealous and want all the books you have :D
    The Swan Kingdom is a great book, I enjoyed it! Lament is AMAZING and I'm just starting to read the Maximum Ride series!
    I like your taste in books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MAN I AM SOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!
    I love Maximum Ride! =)
    And REALLY want to read the others..
    except Demon King. that doesn't sound very... er, Christian?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm Christian, and I don't think it'll bother me. It was sent to me by the author. I'll have to see if it is particularly Satanic, but I don't think it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After all, I doubt it's about that kind of demon. It's probably just the "demons" that are mythical creatures. Like faeries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bunch of books you have. I've read the first two of the Max books and liked them a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails