Have ya ever just been busy?

Oi! I have no time for posting, reading, or other fun activities! The only really fun fun I've had in the last week was when I went to a party last night dressed as Sarah Palin. (Tee hee. I really am clueless when it comes to politics, but Tina Fey inspired me)

I've been reading the same book for a long time and I'm not even 200 pages in.
I got straight As (And have had no life because of it)
I've got a coworker who's been causing me some trouble, but I think it's better now.
I've had to cancel the play I was going to direct this spring because another theatre is doing it at the same time.

And that's just a few of the things going on.

Oh, and 30 Rock starts tonight, I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED.

Anyway, I'm not dead, just busy.

~Enna Isilee

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the straight A's! Also, I loved this week's 30 Rock. "Don't talk to her when she's watching her soaps. Seriously, she'll bite you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the A's. I know how difficult that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, this is where you be! You are keeping busy, good job on the grades. I think I was a mixture of grades (when I went to public school)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails