An Interesting Experiment. A Meme Headcount.

So you remember that "Be Heard!" meme I posted a while ago? Well, it was kind of an experiment. I made it up, and I wanted to see how it would spread throughout the blogging world. I tried to make a map of how it spread, but it got a little bit too complicated.

I posted first, then Q got Danielle, Leigha, and Merrisa to do it. Merrisa got Froggy to do it, Danielle got Summermoon and hwalk to do it. Summermoon got Anilee and Taiger to do it.

And it just goes on and on.

I was really interested to see how many people said things like "Everyone has already been tagged for this, so I'm not going to tag anyone." But truthfull, not everyone had been tagged.

Which has prompted me to say this:

If you like doing meme's, and would like to be tagged occasionally, please comment. If you do not comment, I will cease tagging you for memes. And if ever I do tag one of you that does comment, I will be sure to leave a comment on your blog so that you will be aware.

I LOVE doing memes. I think they're some of the greatest fun EVER. However, I often don't see that I've been tagged (Since I check my blogroll once a week, if I'm lucky). So if you tag me please let me know.

All right. That's all I have to say for now.

~Enna Isilee

13 comments:

  1. I wanted to do it, but I got too busy with switching my blog over. Feel free to keep tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like being tagged occasionally, especially if I can't think of anything to write, although I don't always get around to doing memes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind being tagged on occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tags are welcome here. I won't do it if I don't have time, but I love to do them when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't mind being tagged. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like being tagged, although like Q I don't always do the meme.

    :I was really interested to see how many people said things like "Everyone has already been tagged for this, so I'm not going to tag anyone." But truthfully, not everyone had been tagged.:

    I noticed that too. Kind of funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Memes :) I do them most the time, and try to tag people each time as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I love memes too (being tagged, writing them up, and tagging fellow bloggers), and I was so upset how many I missed while I was gone! It's tons of fun to make up memes, too. So I'm fine with being tagged. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like doing memes, but it really depends on the meme. And if I have the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can tag me! Memes are fun, especially when I can't think of anything else to post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love memes! Please include me sometime : ).


    Link exchange?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't mind them, but I don't always check to see if I'm tagged, there's just too many blogs anyways.

    But when I know I'm tagged and understand what I'm suppose to do then I'll do them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails