Order! Order! I will have order!

Heh. I really think this blog post title is clever because it has a double meaning.
Meaning #1:
About 7 months ago I posted this:


Gasp! Enna Isilee! What kind of book lover are you?! To let your books fall into such disarray is shameful!
I know, I know. Which is why a month later I posted this:
Tum ta tum! Much better. I also posted a picture of the sad little I mean... cute and cozy bookshelf that I own:
This picture actually makes it look bigger than it truly is.

But now, over six months after that, I am now proud to present to you for your veiwing pleasure and enjoyment...

*Twentieth Century Fox Theme* My New BOOKSHELVES!

Aren't they gorgeous?! I got them at IKEA for only $101.44! I'm so excited. You can tell by how I'm breathing in the video. Plus, you can see that I gave Shannon her own section (even though that means her books aren't exactly in alphebetcial order).

I'm a bit nervous though, because they're already almost full!

Meaning #2

I recently ordered (and will soon order more) books! Coming soon in the Enna Isilee reading list is:

Everlost by Neal Schusterman

Cybele's Secret by Juliette Marillier

Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke

What's Math Got To Do With It? A surprisingly facinating non-fiction book by Jo Boaler

WOO HOO! I'm excited! I'm having a hard time deciding if I should read Everlost or Cybele's Secret first. I think I'll read Cybele's Secret.

Squee!
~Enna Isilee

8 comments:

  1. I just have to know...how do you reach the top shelf??!! :-)

    Awesome bookshelf! Makes me jealous. My books are currently in piles on the floor. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, My bed is right by the shelves, so I stand on it to get to the top.

    Q, I DO have a lot of books! I'm going to take a new inventory of them today and see how many their actually are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! Major "They're There Their" misuse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your bookshelves. Mine is much too small.

    Yeah grammatical mistakes! I actually like seeing them. It reminds us we are all pleasantly human.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for you! You know I love books and when I buy more, I just have to buy more bookshelves! You'll have to fight with your aunt to see who will inherit mine! Maybe the person with the most bookshelves?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I could take her down, G. After all, I am Orange Crush.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails