Dragon Slippers-- Jessica Day George



I know that most of you have already read this book, but now it’s my turn.

I really enjoyed this book. Really. It was witty, clever, and very intriguing. I liked the personality of the main character and I really liked the dragons. The main struggle in this book was strong enough to make me really get into it and care what happened. And the ending was PHENOMENAL! I don’t have much more to say on that except that you should really read it if you haven’t.

The end.
~Enna Isilee

Coming soon, a backlog of reviews starting with Nobody’s Prize by Esther Friesner

I’ve pre-written all my reviews and I’ll probably post one every three days.

6 comments:

  1. I've got this one on hold right now. :) I have discovered SO many good books thanks to LRRHers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. I really want 2 read it, but I can't find it @ ne stores...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I need to go find this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sequel, Dragon Flight, is coming out this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOTW AND Dragon Flight? *GASP*

    When does SilkSinger come out?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails