What should I read?!

The holidays are coming up, and I'm FINALLY shaking off this cold enough to read. I'm planning on making a last-ditch attempt at getting close to my goal (holiday read-a-thon, anyone?). I know I probably won't meet it, but I'm going to try and get closer than 57% at least.

I have a ton of great books to read, but no idea which ones to read first! Luckily, I don't have to choose! The content on Squeaky Books is driven by YOU! This is where you come in. Would you mind taking a look at the books on my review pile below, and then voting for which ones I should read? You can vote for as many books as you'd like! I will read them in the order of votes they get. Good? Hurrah!



A Conspiracy of Kings
Endlessly
FrostFire
The Looking Glass Wars
Beautiful Chaos
Seraphina
Witchlanders
Scarlet
Death Watch
Seriously...I'm Kidding
The Curse of the Wendigo
Eve and Adam
Promised
The Shadow Society
Flock
What's Left of Me
Defiance
Lies Beneath
Blackwatch
Variant


Enna Isilee (Squeaky Books)'s favorite books »





Here's the poll! (Psst! You can't see this in feed readers!)
VOTE FOR AS MANY BOOKS AS YOU WANT!




All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012

6 comments:

  1. YOU HAD BETTER READ SERAPHINA. DO IT FOR ME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam and Eve sounds increible. I read some of it on Amazon! c: I love the cover as well!! Whatever you end up reading, I hope you enjoy it!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLD ME CLOSER NECROMANCER is so, so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how on earth you can have an MWT book on your shelf and not read it. Conspiracy of Kings all the way! C'mon. Do it for Sophos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them look amazing to read. I'm up for a Read-a-thon, even though I already reached my goal this year. I want to see how many I can read over par.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm down for a Holiday Read-a-thon! I am SO BEHIND on my reading goal, and I can't wait until the semester ends so I can attack my book pile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails